sbofindSection: dawnrazor.net (1)
Updated: Pungenday, Discord 65, 3183 YOLD
NAMEsbofind - search slackbuilds.org tree for a given name
SYNAPSESsbofind [-h|-v] [-ir] search_term
DESCRIPTIONsbofind searches the names of all slackbuilds for a given term. It reports back any slackbuilds found along with the path for each. This is equivalent to running "cd /usr/ports; make search name=$search_term display=name,path" on a FreeBSD system. If the repository includes a TAGS.txt file, that will be used to find more results as well.
- Show help information.
- Show version information.
- Only exact matching.
- Exclude tags from search.
- Show the contents of the .info file for each slackbuild found.
- Show the contents of the README file for each slackbuild found.
- Show the build queue for each slackbuild found.
EXIT CODESsbofind can exit with the following exit codes:
0: all operations were succesful.
- 1: a usage error occured, ie sbofind was ran with nothing to find.
- 6: sbofind was unable to obtain a required file handle.
BUGSNone known, but there may be some. Please report any found to https://github.com/pink-mist/sbotools/issues ; patches are always welcome.
SEE ALSOsbocheck(1), sboclean(1), sboconfig(1), sboinstall(1), sboremove(1), sbosnap(1), sboupgrade(1), sbotools.conf(5)
AUTHORSJacob Pipkin <j_[at]_dawnrazor_[dot]_net> Luke Williams <xocel_[at]_iquidus_[dot]_org> Andreas Guldstrand <andreas_[dot]_guldstrand_[at]_gmail_[dot]_com>
- EXIT CODES
- SEE ALSO
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 16:50:03 GMT, May 18, 2017