sbocleanSection: dawnrazor.net (1)
Updated: Setting Orange, Chaos 45, 3184 YOLD
NAMEsboclean - clean files left around by sbotools.
SYNAPSESsboclean [-h|-v] [-dwi]
DESCRIPTIONsboclean is used to clean files left around by sbotools, such as downloaded source files ("distfiles"), or work directories under /tmp/SBo (or $TMP) and, for compat32 installs, under /tmp (or $TMP). Note that if not run with the -i flag, sboclean will remove anything in the distfiles or /tmp/SBo (or $TMP) folders and any /tmp/package-*-compat32 (or $TMP/package-*-compat32) directories with extreme prejudice. One of either -d or -w must be specified for this script to do anything.
- Show help information.
- Show version information.
- Clean distfiles, by default located at /usr/sbo/distfiles.
- Clean working directories, located, by default under /tmp/SBo and, for compat32 installs, by default, /tmp.
- Be interactive; sboclean will ask for confirmation for each item which it thinks should be removed.
EXIT CODESsboclean can exit with the following codes:
0: all operations completed successfully.
- 1: a usage error occurred, such as running sboclean with nothing to clean.
BUGSNone known, but there may be some. Please report any found to https://github.com/pink-mist/sbotools/issues ; patches are always welcome.
SEE ALSOsbocheck(1), sboconfig(1), sbofind(1), sboinstall(1), sboremove(1), sbosnap(1), sboupgrade(1), sbotools.conf(5)
AUTHORJacob Pipkin <j_[at]_dawnrazor_[dot]_net> Luke Williams <xocel_[at]_iquidus_[dot]_org> Andreas Guldstrand <andreas_[dot]_guldstrand_[at]_gmail_[dot]_com>
- EXIT CODES
- SEE ALSO
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 16:10:35 GMT, February 14, 2018